Saturday, February 17, 2007

another cold day

today is freezing! It wasn't supposed to snow... but it did!

Nim and I are having a blast in the ST (Silver Tree) collab that we are doing. Right now we have to save Nimelen (Nimelen's chary) from a poison wound! Gwidiona is using the power of her book to find out how to heal it... she has the herbs all that Nimelen has to do is drink it!

The RPG's that I'm in are going great! The LoZ story is going good even though we have lost Rivus... but we have his chary tied up with an ingenius plan that both Rivus and I thought of! The BR RPG on CP is going ok... I still have to find a leader for the good guys... I have one of two people that I'm thinking of asking... if Em says no... I'll have to go with plan B. The MR RPG on CP is going slow now that we have lost two of our people... one with reasons of her own, and the other is doing school work. Roh's RPG that I'm apart of is going good although for a moment we thought that we had lost one of the bad guys! :P

I think that's it...

No comments: