Thursday, February 15, 2007

hey

I joined http://www.putfile.com and put up two things on there... one of which is me playing my ocarina and the other is where I'm singing *blush*

I am putting up the prayer that I put up in CP... I have also added a prayer for me and my family.


Dear Lord, Please guide the lost lamb that has turned to the Wicca back to You, please help her to see that the path that she chose isn't right for her... that only You are right for her. Please help Bethal in her struggles through life, please help Faith to find her way back to You, and thank You for the exchange student that is coming to Kio's house crossed off at least some of their list of things to do on Wedsday and Sunday... I pray that my family will be as one again.... I pray that my brother learns from his girlfriend that You are whats out there and that he needs you... I pray that My mother will learn that my dad loves her more than she knows, let her see that she hurt me deeper than she will ever know. I thank You in Jesus' name... Amen.

No comments: