Saturday, February 10, 2007

First Blog :)

This is my first blog so bear with me ok? My name is Sarrasi Rasinco... most people on CleanPlace know me as Sari, Sarra, or Rasi. I'll try to post something in here every week to one month... maybe a picture, maybe a question, sometimes a bit about my boring life :P. I like to do collabs on CleanPlace, and I am currantly a moderator of two boards on there. I RP with quite a few people and am currantly part of four RPG's all of them are writting ones... I have four collabs that I have started, and one that I am a part of that I am really enjoying. My friend Nimelen started that one.

I love to read, play video games, watch movies, and play my ocarina. My favorite books include, LOTR, DioM, DK, Tamara Pierce books, and Mandie books. My fav games include Zelda, Smash Bros, Dark Cloud (don't let the name fool you it's actually a very fun game with little dark in there except for a certain cloud), and Jak and Daxter. My fav movie is LOTR, but for the cartoons I have to go with Beauty and the Beast...

Anyway that is all that I can think of for now... I'll post later this week :)

1 comment:

Annie Riley said...

Yay! You have a blog! :pom: May I link here from mine? :o)